Caldwell/West Caldwell SEPAG meeting
October 1, 2020
Meeting began at 8:00 pm
- Review of procedures and ground rules
- Self-introductions of all in attendance
Approximately 10 in attendance.
Many participants voiced continued frustration with the lack of communication with CST and Student Services. Several participants shared examples.
The conversation moved to action items to improve communication:
- attending a Board of Education meeting and having a few members speak about their experiences regarding communication issues and related frustrations.
- continue regular meetings with Director of Student Services and representatives from this SEPAG
Other discussion topics included the following:
- Orton Gillingham instruction and availability of trained, certified instructors
- 1:1 services for students during virtual/hybrid learning
- IEP services not being fulfilled/provided during virtual learning
Meeting adjourned 9:15
Next meeting: November 5, 2020